Here at Shippit, we play the straight bat. So we can work effectively together, here's a brief rundown of generalised time frames to expect with the carriers on our platform.
Pickup time frames
These time frames are calculated from when you book an order and the status progresses to, "Ready For Pickup."
- Fastway: 2 business days
- Couriers Please: 1 business day
- TNT: Same day if booked before midday, otherwise the following business day
- DHL: 1 business day
- Bonds: A few hours before the allocated delivery window
Delivery time frames
- Fastway: the later date will show on Shippit however generally speaking we allow 2-5 business days (7 cross country or rural)
- Couriers Please: the later date will show on Shippit however generally speaking we allow 2-5 business days (7 cross country or rural)
- TNT: 2-3 days (longer for cross country or rural)
- Bonds: Delivery will be made within the allocated time window
If you'd like to determine specific delivery timeframes for a given location, head to the Send page, pop the delivery suburb in and a timeframe for the relevant carriers will be available once you click Next.