From a 3m long surfboard to a bottle of wine, there is nothing to hard for us to ship.
For our standard deliveries, we are limited to the below size and volume restrictions:
- The length in any measurement must be less than 1.8m or 180cm
- The dead weight (the parcels whole weight while not moving) of the parcel must be less than 40kg
- The cubic volume (Length x Width x Height in metres) of the parcel must be less than 0.16m3
For local time-slot deliveries, there are no real size or weight restrictions.
Bulky Interstate Deliveries
If you need to send a bulky item interstate or abroad just send us an email to email@example.com and we'll sort it out for you.
We Don't Ship Dangerous or Prohibited Goods
We abide by the standards set out by the UN and IATA when it comes to shipping dangerous goods. We cannot ship anything that has the potential to:
- Corrode skin or metals
- Pollute the environment
- Become unstable with other products
Below is a full list of prohibited goods that our carriers will refuse to collect:
- Aerosol cans / sprays
- Animal skins / Furs / Any Animal Parts including but not limited to meat / ivory and ivory products
- Any box with a ‘Hazardous’ label attached (avoid re-using old boxes)
- Any item that requires collection online auction websites without prior authorisation from Parcel2Courier, except eBay purchases
- Articles of exceptional value (eg, works of art, antiques, precious stones, gold and silver)
- Cheques or Tickets
- Dangerous goods - eg Explosives / Fireworks / Christmas Crackers / Radioactive Materials / Deactivated or Replica weapons and Munitions / Firearms / Swords / Knives / Weapons
- Dry Ice
- Engines / Generators / Gearboxes or any part containing or having contained oil / petrol. (Unless professionally cleaned)
- Fire Extinguishers / Life Jackets
- Food items (perishable foods) / Perishable goods
- Furniture that is not flat-packed - Please see restricted items list
- Hazardous materials e.g. Paint / Adhesives / Chemicals / Flammable resins, solvents, liquids / Compressed Air / Items containing any gases - See Also Household goods
- Household goods containing flammable or corrosive liquids, such as oven or drain cleaners / perfume, aftershave / hairspray / nail varnish and remover / antiseptic wipes.
- Human Remains / Body Fluids
- Live / Dead animals
- Magnets or items containing ferro-magnetic material
- Money, Coins, Keys, Negotiable items / Payment cards / Birth Certificates / Driving Licences / Stamps
- Plants / Seeds / Flowers
- Pornographic materials
- Prescribed Drugs / Medication
- Tobacco and tobacco products of every descioption
- Unpackaged items or poorly packaged items which would open during transit
- Wet, Dry, Metal Or Lithium Batteries Or products containing these items.