All carriers on our platform collect new shipments within 2 business days, however delays can still occur.
Our team proactively monitors bookings made on our platform and we will launch a pickup request with the nearest depot if your booking is not picked up within 24 hours.
While we endeavour to resolve these issues as quickly as possible and keep you informed, there are a few simple steps you can take to make sure your parcels are picked up.
- After your first order is booked in, make sure to connect with your driver when they arrive and ask them about their typical schedule. It can also be useful to advise them on your typical pickup days and volumes.
- If your order volumes are not yet consistent or fluctuate often, ask your driver if they are comfortable with sharing their details. Keep their mobile number on hand and inform them that you will call them for pickups as needed.
- In cases of extended delay, call your local depot or driver to request urgent collection
Here are some easy-to-use tools from some of our most popular carriers:
- Find your local Fastway driver
- Find your local Couriers Please depot
- Contact TNT customer service at 13 11 50
- Contact Australia Post business assistance on 13 11 18
Still not picked up?
Reach out to us at email@example.com and one of our friendly support staff with get back to you.