Most couriers collect within 2 business days however delays can still occur and are outside of our control here at Shippit. We do however, chase delays in pickups behind the scenes so you don’t have to.
We launch a ‘delayed pickup query’ to the depot within 24 hours if we notice it’s not picked up. If there's an issue we'll let you know.
What you can do to ensure quick pickup!
- get to know your local driver, tell them what volume you have daily/weekly so they can prioritise
- ask for their mobile number and call them when you have pick ups ready to go, this avoids waiting for the depot to allocate the job to the driver
- call your local depot to request urgent collection
- Find your local Fastway driver here: https://www.fastway.com.au/courier-locator/
- Find your local Couriers Please depot here: https://www.couriersplease.com.au/service/locations
- Contact TNT customer service on 13 11 50
- Contact Australia Post business assistance on 13 11 18
Still not picked up?
Email our support team firstname.lastname@example.org so we can request an urgent pickup, we cannot expedite orders but we can certainly try work our magic!