Delays are annoying, we get it, but don't worry we've got your back!
- We always recommend getting to know your local driver and striking up that relationship with them
- Ask for their mobile number if they've got one, so you can text them directly for collection
- If you're sending a high volume of parcels daily you should be able to arrange a daily pickup without a hassle!
Shippit's intelligent 'Delay Avoidance System' will flag a delayed pickup and we'll automatically send a reminder to the depot for you. Yep, we do a lot of this in the background without you even having to worry about it!
We also have a dedicated Pickup Team on hand to help with any pickup concerns you have. We'll give you a call if we notice anything out of the ordinary to help get things back on track!
For any other collection concerns, send our Pickup Team an email email@example.com so we can help.
What are the normal pickup expectations?
Standard Carriers (Couriers Please, Fastway, TNT)
- normally collect within 24 hours unless there are unexpected delays
Express Carriers (Allied Road Express)
- normally collect the day of booking *if booked before 1pm
Same day priority carriers (Bonds, Allied Same Day)
- the driver will normally collect 1-2 hours before the delivery time (e.g if the delivery window is 4-7pm then the driver would collect closer to 4pm, sometimes closer to 7pm depending on how busy they are)
On Demand Collection
- the driver will be out within 1-2 hours or quicker, so please ensure goods are ready to go!