Here at Shippit - we play the straight bat!
We’re completely transparent when it comes to our service and what we can provide.
Your feedback is always welcome as this only ‘betters’ the service we can provide you with.
Although we try, we’re not mind readers. If something's up reach out, we’re here to assist when issues strike!
We aim to ensure smooth, seamless service so should any issues arise please reach out to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist.
Pick Up Issues and how to escalate:
- Each courier have their own pickup time frames and delays can occur during peak times
- Okay but it's been more than 24-48 hours? Firstly we suggest calling your local driver directly to advise you have parcels waiting
- Can't reach the driver? Let us know via email@example.com so we can contact the depot and request an urgent pickup
Delivery Issues and how to escalate:
- Any online queries raised directly between a carrier and your customer are outside of our control and we do not offer any guarantees on these exchanges.
- All delivery issues must be routed through the appropriate channel for us to guarantee a swift resolution (ie firstname.lastname@example.org or livechat).
- Once issues are raised, the correct time frame needs to be given in order to resolve. Some escalations can take longer than expected over busy periods, or for more in depth complaints. We will always keep you updated so you can provide context to your customer.
- If progress is not being made, please raise this with us and we will follow our escalation procedure. This is in place to allow us to escalate issues for quick resolve, however these issues need to first be raised with the courier before Shippit can chase a resolution for you.