Standard couriers do not offer specific pickup times but aim to collect within 24 hours but can vary.
- These time frames are calculated from when you book an order on Shippit and the status progresses to, "Ready For Pickup."
- Pickup time can depend on your area and local driver's run schedule.
- Regional or Non Metro zoned areas may be limited service and/or require a third party courier.
Same day couriers offer a delivery window and pickup normally occurs 1-2 hours before the scheduled delivery time
Pro-tip: Get to know your driver!
Your first collection can be very similar to a first date - a little uncertain to start. Here's some handy tips and tricks to ensure a smooth pickup!
- Get to know your driver, be honest and friendly to build a trusting and on-going relationship
- Exchange numbers if possible to make things easier
- Sms them when you have goods ready
- Clear up any special instructions off the bat so there's no confusion e/g access points
- make sure your bookings have a clear address included in the booking