Neto Integration Overview
PART 1 - Neto Setup
- Log into your Neto merchant account
- On the panel on the the left, navigate your way to Setup & Tools > All Settings and Tools
- On the Setup and Tools page navigate to Developer Tools > API Settings
- Copy the API key.
Note: You can click on the regenerate button to create a new API key but this is not recommended if other integrations rely on that API key
- Once you have the API key also copy the store domain e.g. shippit-dev.staging-aws.neto.net.au
Note: Please do not include the "http" or anything after the ".net.au"
PART 2 - Shippit Setup
- Log into your Shippit Account, and navigate to Settings > Integrations via the drop-down on the top right of the page
- Scroll down the list of integrations and click on the Neto logo to begin the process of linking the two platforms together
- Enter your Neto domain & API details from Part 1 and click "Update"
PART 3 - Neto Webhook Enablement (Important)
- After you have successfully linked your Neto & Shippit accounts together, under the Webhook URL click on the Clipboard icon to copy the Webhook URL
- Head back to your Neto platform and navigate your way back to Setup & Tools > All Setup & Tools > Developer Tools > API Settings
- Copy and paste the URL into the "Neto api webhook url" field and also ensure that the "Neto api webhook enabled" checkbox is ticked
- Click "Save Changes"
- Head back to your Shippit account to configure your Neto Integration settings
ORDER SYNC LOGIC
- After successfully integrating head to your Neto Integrations Settings page on Shippit via the drop-down arrow at the top right of the page then going to Settings > Integrations > Neto Integration Settings
- Under the "ORDERS" tab you should see a list options.
- Auto-sync new orders - Set to "No" by default. This setting determines how we auto-import new orders to Shippit. Please update and set to Yes
- Import Orders with Status - Orders within Neto have set stages ranging from New, Pick, Pack. This setting allows the order to be auto-synced based on what stage it reaches. Please update and set to Pack.
- Update order export status - Marks the order back into Neto as "exported". Please update and set to Yes.
- Scroll down to the Shipping Method mapping section and set the shipping methods as per requirement of the merchant
- Head to the "Fulfillment" tab
- This setting determines if we automatically mark the order as "Dispatched" in Neto once the order has been booked on Shippit. By default this is set to "YES"
Shippit Connect is our middleware platform that lets you observe the history of orders and fulfillments that have been synced to/from Shippit. You can also update the Order and Fulfillment settings for the Neto integration here, too.
The main use of this platform is to perform the following functions:
- Observe your order sync history and see which orders successfully were sent to Shippit including any that failed
- Observe your fulfillment history and see which orders successfully were sent to Neto including any that failed
- Update your integration settings
- Import an order by "Order ID"
- Import an order by "X Days Ago"
Accessing Shippit Connect
- To get to Shippit Connect, log in to your Shippit store and navigate to Settings > Integrations and click "LAUNCH CONNECT"
- Once in connect, you can re-configure your Neto integration settings and start viewing your order sync and fulfillment history.
Importing an order to Shippit
- Click on the blue "LAUNCH CONNECT" button at the top right of the integration settings page to launch the Shippit Integrations Portal; Shippit Connect.
- On this page, you can manually send orders from Neto to Shippit by clicking on drop-down icon next to the "IMPORT" button
You can choose to import orders by either:
- Order number OR…
- A specific number of days back-dated from today
- If I delete or make an amendment to an order in Shippit, will it delete/update in Neto?
- Why am I not receiving tracking updates for the orders I have booked through Shippit?
Check your Shippit Fulfilment Settings in Neto to see if they are enabled. If so, check your Shippit Webhook URL in Shippit. If empty, re-register your Webhook by disabling Fulfilment Settings in Neto, and then re-enabling.
- Why didn’t my order sync to Shippit?
This could be due to a couple of reasons:
- Check the user and delivery address details of the order are correct.
- Confirm you have the appropriate carriers enabled in Shippit e.g. international carriers.
- Why have only some of my products synced across to Shippit?
Currently, Shippit pulls on the committed stock quantities. Hence, if an order does not have committed stock, or is partially committed, those quantities will not be pulled across.
Neto Tips & Tricks
- Depending on the order status filter, you can revert the order to its previous status, and then progress it forward again to retrigger the order to be sent to Shippit.
- Authority to leave is denoted by unchecking the “Signature Required?” checkbox on the sales order