Something missing from your order?
- Shippit doesn't take part in packaging or dispatching your parcel so we wouldn't be able to help here. You'll need to contact the sender directly for further help with the contents of your order.
Package arrived damaged?
- You should not sign for goods that arrive damaged in any way! Let the driver know you will not accept the goods and they'll note the damage before returning them to the depot where a damage report can be compiled.
- Contact Shippit and/or the sender you purchased from immediately so we can help.
- Should the damage be internal and unnoticeable until opening the package, you'll need to obtain the below proof before contacting us:
- clear colour pictures showing the damage.
- clear colour pictures of the internal and external packaging.
- a written description of the damage and how the goods were packaged upon arrival.
- hold onto the goods until further notice from Shippit as the driver may return to inspect or collect the goods.