Something missing from your order?
- Shippit don't take part in the packaging or dispatching of your parcel so you'll need to contact the sender directly for further help with your order
Package or contents damaged?
Here's what we suggest if something has been damaged along the way:
- take pictures of the damaged goods
- take pictures of the packaging
- inform the store you purchased from immediately as they will need to recommend the best course of action
- damage claims are time sensitive so make sure you report any damage within 24hours
- notice tampering - refuse to accept the delivery and ask them to return it to the sender. Contact the sender to report the incident and they will be able to advise on next steps.
Need to return something?
- Please contact the sender to check on their returns options!