This guide provides steps to follow if you miss a parcel delivery and receive a notice from the carrier. These steps include checking for an instruction slip, the possibility of a redelivery attempt, and finding your package using your consignment number on the carrier's help portal.
- If you miss a parcel delivery, the carrier will leave a notice at your door.
- You should receive an instruction slip from your carrier on how to find your package.
- The carrier may attempt to deliver your package another day.
- If the carrier is unable to deliver your package, the package will be taken back to the carrier depot/collection point.
- To find your package, visit the carrier's help portal and reference your consignment number.
- The consignment number can be found on either your tracking page or on any recent notifications sent directly from the carrier.