All labels generated by Shippit adhere to standard shipping label sizes. These can be printed easily via a standard printer or via a label printer.
Printing on a Standard Printer
- What should I print them onto?
- Using Paper. You can use plain paper and clear tape to adhere the label to the parcel. Be careful when sticking your label onto the parcel, not to obstruct important information or barcodes.
- Using Labels. We recommend using a standard A4 label paper that has 4 x adhesive labels per page. Here is a great and affordable option - http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/pps-mailing-labels-100-sheets-4-per-page-pps78169
- How do I configure my printer?
- For best results, set your print settings to print 4 to a page with 200% scaling. Below is an example of how to configure this on a mac.
Pro-tip: We recommend using a laser printer so that the integrity of the label is not compromised during shipping in the event of being exposed to the elements.
Printing with a Label Printer
Shippit labels are designed to print beautifully using any standard label printer. For the best settings please refer to the manual provided by the manufacturer of your label printer.