Getting integrated with us using WooCommerce is easy - you'll never need to waste time manually entering the delivery information again.
Before you start:
- Please ensure your billing settings are up to date with a valid credit card
- Obtain an API key from your integration settings panel (accessed via Settings > Integration Settings)
Installing the App:
- Navigate to the Plugins section of your WooCommerce store
- Search for "Shippit" in the search bar on the top right
- Click "Install Now"
- Select "Activate Plugin" on successful installation page
Configuring the App:
- Enabled "YES"
- Insert API key
- Debug "YES"
- Environment "Live" (this can also be set to sandbox for testing, however, you'll then need to ask our support to create you a shippit staging account).
- Auto sync new orders "YES"
- Standard shipping methods (this will allow you to map your shipping method with the shippit service type e.g "Standard courier service"
- Express shipping methods (this will allow you to map your shipping method with the shippit service type e.g "Express courier service".
- Fulfillment Setting - Enabled "YES".
Want to provide your customers with a live quote at the checkout?
Navigate to Woocommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shippit (Legacy)
1. Allowed Methods "standard", "Express", Priority, (these will be there methods you wish to provide a live quote for.
2. Save changes.