Important Notice - This article is outdated
If you are using an older version of the app, you must upgrade your app to the latest by 01 March 2018. For information on how to do this please see our guide here.
Getting integrated with us using Shopify is easy - you'll never need to waste time manually entering delivery information again.
Before you start:
- Please ensure your billing settings are up to date with a valid credit card
- Obtain an API key from your integration settings panel (accessed via Settings > Integration Settings)
Installing the App:
- Navigate to the Apps section in the backend of your Shopify store
- Click on "Visit App Store" in the top right hand corner of that screen
- Search for Shippit
- Authorise Shippit to access your Shopify store information
Configuring the App:
- Paste in the API key provided to you by your contact person at Shippit
- Set "Send all orders to Shippit" to ON
- Ensure all other settings are set to OFF
- Click "UPDATE" and await a green tick beside your API key and you're good to go.
Enabling Shippit's Local 3-hour Time slot Option:
This feature is available for Shopify Unlimited plan subscribers only. To enable live quoted 3-hour timeslots at the checkout set the "Quote scheduled service" to ON.
Enabling Shippit's live quote for Standard Deliveries:
This feature is available for Shopify Unlimited plan subscribers only. Whilst we do not recommend using this option due to various reasons, you can also enable this by setting "Quote standard service" to ON.
Please note: Existing orders will not be imported at time of set up. For help with this, please get in touch with Shippit support.
Next up – read about booking orders that come through from your Shopify store.