Parca (pronounced Par-Sah) is an agile, collaborative, innovative, and solution-based logistics provider underpinned by great technology and dedicated business partners. Parca offer the Australian eCommerce market a premium, viable option with the belief they can achieve this in a fair and sustainable way.
✓ Parca Plus = standard road service
Check our our Carrier Overview Matrix for full compatibility, limitations & restrictions.
Parca caters for freight:
✓ <40kg dead weight
✓ <50kg cubic weight
✓ 1.8m length
✓ Apparel, clothing & footwear
✓ Small consumer goods
✓ Foods & beverages
✓ Alcohol - with prior approval
✓ Dangerous good - limited with prior approval only. Check which DG goods are accepted in the network with our Dangerous Goods Matrix
✘ Heavy bulky freight or pallets
✘ Consolidated freight (palletised)
✓ Surcharges. Charges we can identify at the time of booking will be included in the API quote at the however additional surcharges may apply for undeclared goods, deliveries requiring assistance, or special goods. For an extensive list of carrier surcharges, view our Carrier Surcharge Matrix.
✓ Complimentary carrier insurance. Parca comes with complimentary carrier insurance or you can Enable Shippit Transit Protection to cover your orders for loss & damage!
Complimentary carrier insurance
Parca comes with complimentary carrier insurance which covers you for up $1000AU on the wholesale value of goods. Read the full terms and conditions here.
- $100 deductible excess fee
- covers wholesale value of goods
- claims must be made through Shippit within 7 days
If you're keen to tap into Shippit's pre-negotiated rates with Parca, simply contact our support team via email@example.com who will help get you started.
Activating a BYO account
If you have your own BYO account to integrate, we'll need the below information to set up your account. Simply email this to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you connected!
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account on Shippit
- Contact Name - The name of the registered person on your Shippit merchant account
- Contact Email - The email registered to your Shippit merchant account
- Account number - Your unique Parca account number
- API Key - This unique API key identifying your account should be obtained from Drive Yello