Unfortunately, we are unable to intercept a package once it has been returned to the sender. We recommend that you contact the sender for further assistance with your package.
There are a number of reasons the package has been returned to the sender:
- The address does not exist or is incomplete
- The package is refused by the addressee
- There is a problem with your package and the sender has recalled the delivery
- Driver has attempted multiple times to deliver the package and now needs to return the package to the sender
- Property is not accessible due to security gate or animals onsite
- Driver is unable to leave the package without a signature