You may have received an email or notification from a courier about missing manifests that need to be sent to them.
There are a few reasons why the courier won't receive a manifest, the two most common are:
- an API issue
- or an order is incorrectly booked
1. Order is incorrectly booked
- If an order is scanned by the courier before it is booked, this will cause a missing manifest.
2. API issue
- Occasionally a carrier will have an API outage or maintenance any manifests sent during this time won't be received by the carrier.
- Occasionally Shippit will have issues with sending manifests
Received this email from a courier?
Don't fret! You shouldn't have to do anything further.
At the end of each week, Shippit's development team go through any unmanifested orders and manually send these to the courier.
However, you can raise missing manifest issues with our Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org