All merchants have the ability to switch on TNT rates immediately using Shippit super low rates. To turn these rates on, follow the simple steps below.
1. Go to Settings in your account.
2. Select Carriers
3. Turn on TNT
* Please note: Availability may change based on pick up location.
If you would prefer to use your own negotiated rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information. Shippit will contact TNT on your behalf to setup your rates.
NOTE: If your subscription plan has assigned an account manager to you, please send the below details to them directly.
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- Account number - Your unique TNT account number
- Contact Name - The name of the registered person on your Shippit merchant account.
- Contact Email - The email registered to your Shippit merchant account
- Contact Phone - The phone number registered to your Shippit merchant account
- Address Line 1 - The address where your business is registered with TNT
- Address Line 2 - The address where your business is registered with TNT
- Suburb - The suburb where your business is registered with TNT
- State - The state where your business is registered with TNT
- Postcode - The postcode where your business is registered with TNT
- TNT Account Manager Details (if any) - Name, email and contact number
Upon submission of complete information enumerated above, configuration may take 2 to 3 days and depending on how quickly you can check and approve the built rate card.