All merchants have the ability to switch on Fastway rates immediately using Shippit super low rates. To turn these rates on, follow the simple steps below.
1. Go to Settings in your account.
2. Select Carriers
3. Turn on Fastway
* Please note: Availability may change based on pick up location.
If you would prefer to use your own negotiated rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information. Shippit will contact Fastway on your behalf to setup your rates.
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- API Key - The API key provided by Fastway
- Fastway Account Number - The account number provided to you by Fastway
- Fastway Account Manager Details (if any) - Name, email and contact number
Please take note that we are only integrated with National Dynamic Label account. If you have a myFastway account or anything else aside from National Dynamic, you need to contact your account manager at Fastway and have that changed over.
Q: My account has been setup but I’m not seeing any quotes, why?
A: Please be mindful that if this is a new Fastway account, it can take a few days for the provisioning of your account on the Fastway side.
Please confirm the following with Fastway:
- The type of Fastway account you have, which should be National Dynamic label (Invoiced by Fastway)
- Your account number has been linked with your API key