All merchants have the ability to switch on Fastway rates immediately using Shippit super low rates. To turn these rates on, follow the simple steps below.
1. Go to Settings in your account.
2. Select Carriers
3. Turn on Fastway
* Please note: Availability may change based on pick up location.
If you would prefer to use your own negotiated rates, please email email@example.com and provide the following information. Shippit will contact Fastway on your behalf to setup your rates.
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- Contact Name - The name of the registered person on your Shippit merchant account.
- Contact Email - The email registered to your Shippit merchant account
- Contact Phone - The phone number registered to your Shippit merchant account
- API Key - The API key provided by Australia Post
- Fast label or National Dynamic label
- (Local Dynamic label or National dynamic label)
- Fastway Account Number - The account number provided to you by Fastway
- Fastway Account Manager Details (if any) - Name, email and contact number
Q: My account has been setup but I’m not seeing any quotes, why?
A: Please be mindful that if this is a new Fastway account, it can take a few days for the provisioning of your account on the Fastway side.
Please have them confirm the following with Fastway:
- The type of Fastway account you have
- Fast Label (Pre-paid satchel); or
- National Dynamic label (Invoiced by Fastway)
- Your account number has been linked with your API key