How to start shipping with Aramex.
You can easily turn on the Aramex service within Shippit Settings>Carriers, see below.
1. Go to Settings in your account.
2. Select Carriers
3. Turn on Aramex (Fastway)
* Please note: Availability may change based on pick up location.
Can I bring my own rates (i.e connect my own carrier account)?
Yes, BYO is available.
If you would prefer to use your own negotiated rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information. Shippit will contact Fastway on your behalf to setup your rates.
NOTE: If your subscription plan has assigned an account manager to you, please send the below details to them directly.
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- API Key - The API key provided by Fastway
- Fastway Account Number - The account number provided to you by Fastway
- Fastway Account Manager Details (if any) - Name, email and contact number
Please take note that we are only integrated with National Dynamic Label account. If you have a myFastway account or anything else aside from National Dynamic, you need to contact your account manager at Fastway and have that changed over.
Q: My account has been setup but I’m not seeing any quotes, why?
A: Please be mindful that if this is a new Fastway account, it can take a few days for the provisioning of your account on the Fastway side.
If this is not a new account, please reach out to your Fastway account manager.
Please confirm the following with Fastway:
- The type of Fastway account you have, which should be National Dynamic label (Invoiced by Fastway)
- Your account number has been linked with your API key
Upon submission of complete information enumerated above, configuration may take a day to setup.
Get to know more about Aramex here.