What services are available.
When using Shippit, you gain access to the below carrier service/s:
- Standard road expess
How to activate.
1. Log into your Shippit account and go to Settings
2. Select Carriers
3. Turn ON Aramex (Fastway)
* Please note: Availability may change based on pick up location.
Can I bring my own carrier account?
If you would prefer to use your own carrier account please email email@example.com and provide the following information.
Once received, please allow 3 to 4 days for configuration to be completed. Your Shippit configuration specialist will confirm via email once it's ready to go!
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- API Key - The API key provided by Fastway
- Fastway Account Number - The account number provided to you by Fastway
- Fastway Account Manager Details (if any) - Name, email and contact number
Please take note that we are only integrated with the National Dynamic Label account. If you have a my Fastway account or anything else aside from National Dynamic, you need to contact your account manager at Fastway and have that changed over.
Q: My account has been set up but I’m not seeing any quotes, why?
A: Please be mindful that if this is a new Fastway account, it can take a few days for the provisioning of your account on the Fastway side.
If this is not a new account, please reach out to your Fastway account manager before escalating to Shippit.
Please confirm the following with Fastway:
- The type of Fastway account you have, which should be National Dynamic label (Invoiced by Fastway)
- Your account number has been linked with your API key
Get to know more about Aramex AU here.