All merchants have the ability to switch on Allied Express rates immediately using Shippit super low rates. To turn these rates on, follow the simple steps below.
1. Go to Settings in your account.
2. Select Carriers
3. Turn on Allied Express
* Please note: Availability may change based on pick up location.
If you would prefer to use your own negotiated rates, please email email@example.com and provide the following information. Shippit will contact Allied Express on your behalf to setup your rates.
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- Contact Name - The name of the registered person on your Shippit merchant account.
- Contact Email - The email registered to your Shippit merchant account
- Contact Phone - The phone number registered to your Shippit merchant account
- API Key - The API key provided by Allied Carriers
- Account Number - Your unique Allied Couriers account number
- Label Prefix - 3 character code that is listed in your connote.
- Allied Account Manager Details (if any) - Name, email and contact number