How to start shipping with Allied Express.
You can easily turn on Allied Express services within Shippit Settings>Carriers, see below.
1. Go to Settings in your account.
2. Select Carriers
3. Turn on Allied Express
* Please note: Availability may change based on pick up location.
Can I bring my own rates (i.e connect my own Allied account)?
Yes, BYO is available.
If you would prefer to use your own negotiated rates for Allied Express, please email email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Account Code - Your unique Allied account number
- Label Prefix - 3 character code that is listed in your connote.
- Rate Card - Provided by Allied
- Allied Account Manager Details (if any) - Name, email and contact number
- FTP Username & Password (if any) - Set up with Allied
NOTE: If your subscription plan has assigned an account manager to you, please send the below details to them directly.
Upon submission of complete information enumerated above, configuration may take 3 to 4 days and depending on (1) how quickly the carrier can finish the configuration on their end and (2) how quickly you can check and approve the built rate card.
If you're shipping Sameday be sure to check out Same-Day-Delivery-What-You-Need-to-Know!
Get to know more about Allied Express here.