How to activate.
Currently, you will not be able to simply turn on NZ Post within Shippit.
You will need to contact our Configuration team for further assistance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to one week for account activation however it is normally quicker.
Can I bring my own carrier account?
If you would prefer to use your own carrier account please email email@example.com and provide the following information.
Once received, please allow 3 to 4 days for configuration to be completed. Your Shippit configuration specialist will confirm via email once it's ready to go!
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- Account Number - unique account number for your business, provided by NZ Post
- Site ID - unique location of each location
- Prefix - Prefix for the barcode range
- API Key - Unique API key identifying your account with NZ post
- Client Secret - The secret provided by NZ Post
- NZ Post Account Manager Details (if any) - Name, email and contact number
Get to Know more about NZ Post here.