How to start shipping with NZ Post.
Currently, you will not be able to turn on NZ Post within Shippit as our Configuration Team need to set this up.
Can I bring my own rates (i.e connect my own carrier account)?
If you would prefer to use your own negotiated rates with New Zealand Post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information. Shippit will contact New Zealand Post on your behalf to setup your rates.
NOTE: If your subscription plan has assigned an account manager to you, please send the below details to them directly.
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- Account Number - unique account number for you business, provided by NZ Post
- Site ID - unique location of each location
- Prefix - Prefix for the barcode range
- API Key - Unique API key identifying your account with NZ post
- Client Secret - The secret provided by NZ Post
- NZ Post Account Manager Details (if any) - Name, email and contact number
Upon submission of complete information enumerated above, configuration may take 2 to 3 days and depending on how quickly you can check and approve the built rate card, if necessary.
Get to Know more about NZ Post here.