If you would prefer to use your own negotiated rates with DHL Express, please contact support and provide the following information. Shippit will contact DHL on your behalf to setup your rates.
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- Contact Name - The name of the registered person on your Shippit merchant account.
- Contact Email - The email registered to your Shippit merchant account
- Contact Phone - The phone number registered to your Shippit merchant account
- Account - Your unique account number for DHL Express
- Username - Your unique username for DHL Express
- Password - Your unique password for your DHL account
- Product codes - DHL product codes linked to your account
- Export Terms
- DTP or DAP/DTU
- Paperless Trade (PTL)
- Yes or No
In addition to the above, you need to contact your DHL account manager and notify them that you would like to integrate your account with Shippit. Your DHL account manager will connect you with DHL's customer facing IT team, who will then pass relevant details to our team.