What services are available.
When using Shippit, you can gain access to the below carrier service/s:
- InXpress domestic (DHL domestic express)
- InXpress international (DHL international express)
How to activate.
Currently, you will not be able to simply turn on InXpress/DHL within Shippit as approval is required from the carrier before shipping.
Once received, please allow 48 hour for approval. Your Shippit configuration specialist will confirm via email once it's ready to go!
Can I bring my own carrier account?
If you would prefer to use your own carrier account please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information.
Once received, please allow 3 to 4 days for configuration to be completed. Your Shippit configuration specialist will confirm via email once it's ready to go!
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- Account Number - Unique account number provided by DHL
- Product Codes/Service Codes (see below supported account types)
- DHL Account Manager Details (if any) - Name, email and contact number
What account types are supported.
At the moment, Shippit can only support the below product codes:
Get to know more about the InXpress/DHL domestic service here.