If you would prefer to use your own negotiated rates with DHL eCommerce, please email email@example.com and provide the following information:
NOTE: If your subscription plan has assigned an account manager to you, please send the below details to them directly.
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- DHL eCommerce Account number - Your unique DHL account number
- Prefix - (if known)
- Services Used - Eg GM Packet Plus PPS
- Rate Card - Completed in the correct CSV format by your DHL ecommerce account manager
- DHL Account Manager Details (if any) - Name, email and contact number
Steps to follow before contacting Support
1. Please make sure that you have your account number handy, and send an email to the DHL eCommerce IT team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that you inform the team that you would like to integrate your account with Shippit.
2. DHL's team should then respond with five key pieces of information:
- Your account number confirmed
- Handover note requirement
- Your label prefix
- Your enabled product codes
- Your rate card is to be supplied in the correct CSV format.
Q: What happens if Shippit don't upload my rates?
A: Shippits’ intelligent sortation algorithm sorts based on multiple factors, including serviceability, speed and cost - not a generalised rule. If we cannot pull an accurate quote based on the weight of your parcel, our algorithm cannot correctly allocate your parcels to DHL eCommerce. If you have any questions about this process or encounter any issues, reach out to us via Live Chat, or email us so one of our friendly support staff can get back to you.
Q: Does Shippit support all DHL rate codes?