What services are available.
- DHL ECommerce (International standard)
How to activate.
Shippit currently only allows you to connect your own DHL eCommerce account to Shippit (BYO).
New DHL account.
To discuss new account suitability you will need to contact DHL eCommerce’s IT Team and notify them that you would like to get set up. Once set up you can then integrate your account with Shippit. DHL’s IT team would then pass the relevant details to our team.
Send an email to this email address, firstname.lastname@example.org and advise the team that you would like to integrate your account with Shippit.
Existing DHL account.
If you would prefer to use your own carrier account please email email@example.com and provide the following information.
Once received, please allow 3 to 4 days for configuration to be completed. Your Shippit configuration specialist will confirm via email once it's ready to go!
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- Account Number - Unique account number provided by DHL
- Product Codes/Service Codes (see below supported account types)
- DHL Account Manager Details (if any) - Name, email and contact number
What account types are supported.
At the moment, Shippit can only support the below product codes:
To check options for DHL domestic services, see here.