All merchants have the ability to switch on Couriers Please rates immediately using Shippit super low rates. To turn these rates on, follow the simple steps below.
1. Go to Settings in your account.
2. Select Carriers
3. Turn on Couriers Please
* Please note: Availability may change based on pick up location.
If you would prefer to use your own negotiated rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information. If you do not already have this information, please ask your CouriersPlease account manager to share these details with you.
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- Account Number - Unique account number provided by CouriersPlease
- Label Prefix/ID - 3 character code that is listed in your connote.
- Product Codes/Service Codes - Below are examples
- L6617 – Road Express
- Y3017 – 500 Gram Satchels
- Y3117 – 1Kg Satchels
- Y3317 – 3Kg Satchels
- Y3517 – 5Kg Satchels
- Couriers Please Account Manager Details (if any) - Name, email and contact number
Q: Can Authority to Leave (ATL) be activated on my account in Shippit?
A: Yes, it can be with a few exceptions
- We can set up ATL for the following service codes
- 500 Gram Satchels
- To setup ATL for the following, we will need to upload your rate which you can attain from your CouriersPlease account manager
- 1Kg Satchels
- 3Kg Satchels
- 5Kg Satchels