After integrating your eBay account with Shippit, altering a few simple settings can automate several aspects of your fulfilment and order management processes. This article will provide an overview of:
- Connecting your eBay store with Shippit
- Integration settings
- Importing orders from within Shippit Connect
Connecting your eBay store with Shippit
- Login to your Shippit account, and navigate to Settings > Integrations via the drop down arrow on the top right of your screen.
- Select eBay from the list of integrations
- Click “CONNECT MY EBAY STORE”
- A popup window will open. If not, click the link next to “Don’t see a popup to connect your store?”
- Enter your eBay account credentials, then click “Sign In”
- Click “Agree” to the prompt on the next page
- You will be taken back to Shippit, and should see two confirmation messages appear, stating that your eBay orders will now be automatically synced to Shippit, and that orders fulfilled by Shippit will be automatically updated with tracking information.
After successfully integrating, configure your eBay Integrations Settings on Shippit:
(Settings > Integrations > eBay Integration Settings).
Auto-Sync New Orders: This determines whether new orders that are currently awaiting postage are automatically imported to Shippit, and is set to “Yes” by default.
Default Email: The default email address that will be used for order details that do not contain a customer’s email address.
Shipping Method Mapping: Map your existing shipping methods to a Shippit carrier or service class.
Fulfill Orders: Enabling this option will have fulfillments completed in the Shippit Platform. Automatically update an order status to 'Completed'. Shipment details will also be updated in an order record. This is set to “Yes’ by default.
Importing orders from within Shippit Connect
- On the top right, click on the Import Orders button to run a manual import of any order orders pending fulfilling from your selected locations in your settings.
- You should see a green bar at the top of the page showing you how many orders are being processed.