East Coast (SYD, ACT, BNE, MEL)
West Coast (PER)
Everywhere else (ADL, DRW, TAS)
Recommended Cut-off Dates
Below are the recommended parcel collection dates to arrive before Xmas 25th of Dec 2019.
- East to West - 16th Dec
- East to East - 18th Dec
- West to West - 18th Dec
- Everywhere Else - 12th Dec
- Same City - 20th Dec
Same Day Priority
- Same Day Priority - 23rd Dec before 1pm
United States (US)
- East Coast to US - 12th Dec
- West Coast to US - 6th Dec
New Zealand (NZ)
- East Coast to Auckland - 17th Dec
- East Coast to Rest of NZ - 16th Dec
- West Coast to Auckland - 11th Dec
- West Coast to Rest of NZ - 10th Dec
- East Coast to Auckland - 16th Dec
- East Coast to Rest of NZ - 15th Dec
- WestCoast to Auckland - 9th Dec
- West Coast to Rest of NZ - 6th Dec
Closures and Limitations
Shippit and it's partnered Australian carriers will be closed over public holidays throughout the peak period.
Shippit Support will be available via Livechat and email as per normal on the other days.
Carriers will limit their pickups on some peak days with the focus remaining on customer deliveries. Please, plan ahead to avoid disappointment!
- Dec 25th (Xmas Day) - closed
- Dec 26th (Boxing Day) - closed
- Dec 27th, 30th, 31st - limited pickups
- 1st Jan (New Years Day) - closed
As always, the demand is forecast to be significant. Redeliveries, collections, and resolutions will be challenging at this time of year.
We strongly recommend applying authority to leave where possible to avoid the delivery being held up. You can activate ATL within Shippit, simply go to settings>carriers>advanced settings.