You’ll be able to select the return method for the customer. The request moves to the ‘Processing’ tab and the customer is automatically sent an email with instructions on how to return the item along with the shipping label attached.
Articles in this section
- How do I manage Returns within Shippit
- My customer can’t download the return label
- How does a customer submit a return request
- How easy is it to set up Shippit Returns
- What is Shippit Returns
- Does the order need to be shipped with Shippit for the item to be returned via the Returns portal?
- How do I track the status of incoming returns
- How do I configure my Returns settings
- What features are currently available
- How many shipping labels can my customer download from the returns portal