The initial version of Shippit Returns includes the following features, but we’ll be adding more functionality in the future.
- Branded self-service returns portal: Allow customers to request a return online using their order number and email address, and download the return shipping label
- Automatically generate labels: Customers can instantly generate a label when their return request meets your return policy criteria
- Flexible return options: Give customers the option to drop off their return to any Australia Post office/ postbox or have it picked up by courier from their doorstep
- Proactive tracking and notifications: Track your returns from request to item delivery, and keep customers up to date via email
- Customisable rules engine: Customise return reasons and conditions to suit your business
- Discounted shipping rates: Get competitive shipping rates from a range of Shippit's carriers.
- Simple cart integration: Integrate with Shopify or Magento 2 so Shippit can retrieve product order details and photos to display in the portal
- Reporting: Keep track of your return shipping costs at a glance via our reporting dashboard, and view your returns history in completed returns