No - as long as the order can be found in Shopify/Magento 2, then the customer can submit a return request for the order.
Articles in this section
- How does a customer submit a return request
- Does the order need to be shipped with Shippit for the item to be returned via the Returns portal?
- How many shipping labels can my customer download from the returns portal
- What emails will my customers automatically receive from Shippit
- What happens when a customer submits a request that requires approval
- What happens when a customer submits a request outside the return policy window
- What happens when a customer submits the same request twice
- Can my customer request a pick up time when booking a courier
- Can my customer request a return for an order that has been partially fulfilled
- Can my customer change the pick up address if they opt for courier pick up