If you've ever sent our support team a request for assistance, we've made it easier for you to view these all in a single place! What's more, you can raise requests for help through this portal and information that may help you will automatically be provided to you, without the need to wait for a Shippit Support Agent to respond!
Whether these requests are still open, or already resolved, you can view and interact with us directly through this portal.
- Single portal for you to view all support requests, even historical ones
- Ability to raise requests for help
- Instant content relevant to your question provided
- Easy filtering of open requests based on their status (i.e. only display open requests)
How to enable:
1. Visit our Help Centre, then click Sign in on the top right
2. If you've already emailed us, click Get a password, otherwise you can simply Sign up
3. Once logged in, open the dropdown below your name then click My activities
4. From here you can view all your requests, or filter them by status