Friday, 20th March 2020 - 12.09pm
- Customer Support - CouriersPlease phone lines remain down however their customer service team is back in near full capacity and available via email. Delivery issues can be lodged online here.
- Delivery Delays - As borders are beginning to be closed off this will start to impact the end delivery time. CouriersPlease asks that you allow an extra 1-2 days before escalating delivery delays.
Wednesday, 18th March 2020 - 10am
- CouriersPlease has needed to shutdown their customer service phone lines until further notice and will be supporting their direct customers (Shippit) via email only. Please note this will cause delays with all support requests and push back resolution times.
- Delivery delays of 1-2 days are to be expected at present, we request that you allow this buffer on delivery times and please do not lodge an enquiry until after this period.
- We urge Shippit customers to please be conscious of the current impact on support staff at this critical time and only email support for urgent issues.
Wednesday, 18th Mar 2020 - 5.08pm
CouriersPlease is forecasted to return to BAU staffing numbers tomorrow to help work through corporate resolutions. Hopefully, phone customer support can resume within 24-48hours.