Please see below current disruptions to the Allied Express' network as of the 29th of September:
- Delays in deliveries are expected due to flooding resulting in road closures for the following areas:
- Narribri, Wee Waa, Moree areas
- Northern Rivers area (Grafton, Coffs Harbour, Lismore, and outer areas)
- NSW Country
- Due to a spike of Influenza-A and COVID-19 cases, we are experiencing staff and driver shortages nationally which is impacting the network and expected transit times.
- Albury Agent is currently experiencing delays due to low staffing levels.
- Rockhampton QLD deliveries are still affected by the delays caused by Influenza-A and COVID-19.
Keep an eye on our Health Check Network Status Gauge which shows the latest capacity indicators for our partnered carriers.