This page will outline any operational changes impacting the domestic Allied Express network and service.
Thursday, 26 March 2020 - Service and Operations Update.
- There is no restriction on transport companies being able to deliver between states.
- Whilst there are some delays at the border crossing, these are generally during the day, and not at the times our vehicles are travelling, although this may change on a day to day basis.
Thursday, 19 March 2020 - Customer Phone Support is Unavailable.
- Our domestic partner Allied Express has advised:
Please be advised we are currently experiencing a National issue with our inbound and outbound phone lines.
We apologise for the inconvenience. Please bear with us and we hope this is rectified quickly.
Wednesday, 18 March 2020 - Contactless Proof of Delivery.
- Allied Express will be temporarily altering our processes surrounding the collection of proof of deliveries.
- Drivers will arrive at businesses or homes, and announce their arrival or knock on doors. They will then leave items on the ground, move 1.5 metres back from the entry point, and wait for a person to arrive.
- When the person arrives, drivers will greet them in the normal manner, ask for their name and enter that into their PDAs. That will then form the proof of delivery (POD) for the delivery.
- Receivers will not be asked to sign on the PDAs for receipt of the delivery. Your ongoing support is greatly appreciated