This page will outline any operational changes impacting the domestic CouriersPlease network and service.
Monday, 18 May 2020 - Delays in Perth.
- A depot processing issue is causing delays in Perth, affecting transit times by approximately 1 day. The issue should be resolved by the 22nd of May.
Monday, 23 March 2020 - Default ATL on All Deliveries.
- All drivers will now leave your delivery without a signature, read the full article HERE.
Friday, 20 March 2020 - Change to Pickup Process.
With everyone's safety at the forefront and to minimise this risk of COVID-19 spreading, we've made some changes to our pickup process until further notice.
- On pickup, if goods are already present, the courier will collect the present items ensuring
they check with the customer that they have collected in full whilst maintaining appropriate
- If a customer attempts to hand goods directly to the courier, they will
be requested to place the goods down and allow the courier to collect the goods whilst
ensuring an appropriate distance is maintained. Please ensure all goods are packaged, ready
and presented in an appropriate area collection by the courier prior to booking.
- If not present, pickup will be attempted by couriers by knocking on the front door
or attending the pickup/despatch area and waiting at a distance of 1.5 metres for the
customer to attend. If the customer or goods are not made available, the driver will mark the job as futile.
Friday, 20 March 2020 - Customer Support Returns.
- Customer Support returns however all delivery issues must be lodged online here.
- Delivery Delays - As borders are beginning to be closed off this will start to impact the end delivery time. CouriersPlease asks that you allow an extra 1-2 days before escalating delivery delays.
Wednesday, 18 March 2020 - Customer Support is Limited.
- CouriersPlease has needed to shut down their customer service phone lines until further notice and will be supporting their direct customers (Shippit) via email only. Please note this will cause delays with all support requests and push back resolution times.
- Delivery delays of 1-2 days are to be expected at present, we request that you allow this buffer on delivery times and please do not lodge an enquiry until after this period.
- We urge Shippit customers to please be conscious of the current impact on support staff at this critical time and only email support for urgent issues.
- CouriersPlease is forecasted to return to BAU staffing numbers tomorrow to help work through corporate resolutions. Hopefully, phone customer support can resume within 24-48hours.