Automate Shipping with Any Courier
Keen to ship with a courier that currently isn't integrated with Shippit? We've added extra functionality to the plain label feature to make it easier to:
- ship with carriers that we aren't integrated with
- share order details with a non-integrated carrier or system
We've also updated the Plain Label design to our standard layout, with the option to add a barcode.
Here's how the new functionality will work
📘 Once a Plain Label is booked, a CSV file of the booking data will be created.
📮With the CSV file, you have the option to:
- Directly download the file from the Manifest drop-down
- Send the file to an email (see example email below)
- Send the file to an sFTP location (whether it be non-integrated carriers or your own sFTP location)
⚙️ You'll be able to specify an email address or sFTP location (username & password) in your Settings where the booking data CSV will be sent to.
Continue reading on how to enable Plain Labels here.