Submitting a claim is as easy as emailing our support team at, email@example.com. Here’s what you need to know if your goods have been damaged or lost in transit.
- If the external packaging is visibly damaged, the goods should not be signed for if damaged so it's crucial to remind customers to reject the delivery i.e don't accept the goods.
- The driver will then scan the goods as damaged and refused, then notify Shippit so we can assist you with a damage claim.
- If the damage is internal and unnoticeable until opening the package, you'll need to request the below from the customer before escalating to Shippit:
- Pictures clearly showing the damaged goods
- Pictures clearly showing the internal and external packaging
- Description of the damage and how the goods were packaged
- The customer should also hold onto the goods until further notice from Shippit as the driver may return to inspect or collect the goods
- Contact our support team via live chat or email so we can investigate with the courier.
- Once the courier deems the goods missing, we can assist you with a damage claim.