Submitting a Claim. 🚀
Submitting a claim is designed to really easy!
- At the bottom of the order track page, you can now see a button to get help on that delivery. Our Delivery Help Launcher will automatically send off a query to our Support team who will be back in touch to assist.
- Our team will first work with the delivery carrier to reach a resolution. Then, once your Transit Protection claim has been submitted, you'll receive an outcome notification within just 3 business days.
💡 Senders can also access the Help Launcher from the Track Screen. See how.
You will need to provide a few things for your claim, here is what you'll need to prepare for our support team to make lodging your claim as quick as possible.
- Tax invoice
- Bank details
- Lost in transit notification from the carrier (if you intergrate your own carrier account into Shippit)
- Pictures of the damaged goods
- Pictures of the internal and external packaging
In some cases and with high value goods, other documents may be required.
Note: If you or your customer has received damaged goods, please keep hold of them until further notice from Shippit support staff, unless it's unsafe to do so. It's possible the goods may need to be returned or inspected further.