Submitting a claim is easy. Once your claim has been submitted, we’ll aim to notify you of an outcome within just 72 hours.
Here’s what you need to know if your goods have been damaged or lost in transit.
If the external packaging is visibly damaged:
- the package should not be signed for if damaged.
- rejected deliveries are returned to the depot and reviewed so the courier can then contact Shippit with a damage report to assist with the claim.
If the damage isn't noticed until opening the package, contact Shippit with the below proof:
- pictures clearly showing the damaged goods
- pictures clearly showing the internal and external packaging
- description of the damage and how the goods were packaged
- the damaged package should remain at the delivery address until further notice from Shippit as the driver may return to inspect or collect the goods
NOTE: damage claims must be submitted within 24hours, if not immediately.
Lost or Missing Packages
If a package hasn't arrived or says it's 'delivered' without actually being delivered, contact Shippit immediately.
Delivery disputes should be reported within 48hours so we can lodge an investigation with the delivery courier.
NOTE: if you're missing something from inside your order please contact the sender you purchased from for further assistance with the order itself as Shippit does not physically dispatch your order.
Submitting a Claim 🚀
At the bottom of the order track page, you can now see a button to get help on that delivery.
Our Delivery Help Launcher will automatically send off a query to our Support team who will be back in touch to assist!
💡 Senders can also access the Help Launcher from the Track Screen. See how.