Aramex is a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions established in 1982.
When booking through Shippit, Aramex is best suited for small parcels with the following specifications:
- Dead Weight - Domestic up to 10 kgs; International up to 20 kgs
- Cubic Volume <0.25 m³
- Maximum Length <1.40 m
If you want to see the latest Service Updates from Aramex, click here.
For Shippit stores with saved Pick-up Address in Singapore or Malaysia, you may enable Aramex by going to Shippit > Settings > Carriers and turning ON the toggle switch for Aramex.
If you want to use Aramex in Shippit through your direct negotiated rates with this courier, please coordinate with your Shippit Sales Contact first and be prepared with the information below:
- Account Number
- Account Identifier
- Account PIN
- Account Entity
- API Key
- Label Prefix
- Rate Card - in spreadsheet formula
- The Aramex Parcel Express is the service of shipping parcels and packages and delivering them to their respective recipients. However, the minimum chargeable weight for parcels is 500 grams (1 lbs).
- The Aramex International Express service allows you to ship time-sensitive parcels or documents weighing below 30 kilograms (66 lbs) to any location worldwide using the fastest available means.
Click here for a summary of items that Aramex do not accept for Express shipping.
Click here for customs requirement.
While direct courier insurance is not available for Aramex, you may activate Shippit Transit Protection as an alternative option. Click here for more information.
Cash on Delivery
Aramex supports Cash on Delivery (COD) orders through Shippit for businesses in Singapore and Malaysia. Click here to know how you can create a COD order.
With Aramex parcel tracking, customers will know where the item is and when it is set to arrive. Through Shippit, Aramex also offers SMS updates and email delivery notifications.
Shipping times vary depending on where the package is collected from and bring shipped to. Aramex transit times are generally however between 4-10 days depending on the delivery destination. To get the ETA specific to your order, you may:
- sync your orders to the Shippit New Orders tab; or
- generate a quote through the Shippit Send tab
In case customers miss a delivery attempt, the courier sends an SMS notification to provide options for redelivery and pick-up. This adjusts the delivery timeframe.
For merchants and their customers using Aramex on Shippit's rates, customer support tickets may be raised through the Need Help button in the delivery tracking page.
For merchants who book Aramex through Shippit but on their own direct negotiated rates with this courier, customers tickets must be raised through the Aramex support channels.