Ninja Van started operations in 2014 and has become one of Singapore's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, with a network covering countries across Southeast Asia.
When booking through Shippit, Ninja Van is best suited for small parcels with the following specifications:
- Dead Weight - Domestic up to 10 kgs; International up to 20 kgs
- Cubic Volume <0.25 m³
- Maximum Length <1.40 m
If you want to see the latest Service Updates from Ninja Van, click here.
Enabling Ninja Van
For Shippit stores with saved Pick-up Address in Singapore or Malaysia, you may enable Ninja Van by going to Shippit > Settings > Carriers and turning ON the toggle switch for Ninja Van Standard and/or Express.
If you want to use Ninja Van in Shippit through your direct negotiated rates with this courier, please coordinate with your Shippit Sales Contact first and be prepared with the information below:
- BYO API key
- Client ID
- BYO Client Secret Key
- Label Prefix
- Rate Card - in spreadsheet format
- Ninja Van Standard is the service of shipping satchels and parcels to their respective recipients within 1 to 3 days after pick-up.
- Ninja Van Express is the service that allows you to ship time-sensitive satchels or parcels to their respective recipients on the day after pick-up.
Currently, Shippit does not support bookings for Ninja Van's Time-Slot Delivery. By default, deliveries are made from 9am to 10pm local times.
Click here for a summary of items that Ninja Van do not accept for shipping.
Ninja Van can be expected to pick up goods the day after orders are booked for delivery in Shippit.
The cut-off time for next day pick-up is 11:59 AM SGT from Mondays to Sundays.
Since this is subject to change without prior notice, it is recommended for merchants to arrange a regular pick-up schedule with their courier drivers.
While direct courier insurance is not available for Ninja Van, you may activate Shippit Transit Protection as an alternative option. Click here for more information.
In case of an unsuccessful delivery, Ninja Van will attempt to re-deliver 2 times. Any further attempts will merit an additional label/charge.
Currently, there is no straightforward method to book a return order in Shippit. However, merchants can book an order that is picked-up from the customer's address through the Shippit Send tab.
- Ensure that your customer is ready to ship out the item for return
- Login to your store in Shippit
- At the top right portion, click on the Send tab
- Under 1. Pick-up Address, click on the hyperlink New Location
- Enter the customers address as the Pick-up Location
- Type your store address under 2. Enter Delivery Address
- Forward the generated label to your customer
Cash on Delivery
Ninja Van supports Cash on Delivery (COD) orders through Shippit for businesses in Singapore and Malaysia. Click here to know how you can create a COD order.
With Shippit parcel tracking, customers will know where the item is and when it is set to arrive. Through Shippit, Ninja Van offers SMS updates and email delivery notifications.
Flexible Parcel Pick-ups
Ninja Van lets merchants either (1) request couriers to pick-up at their address or (2) drop off items at drop-off points called Ninja Points. Click here to locate a nearby Ninja Point.
For merchants and their customers using Ninja Van on Shippit's rates, customer support tickets may be raised through the Need Help button in the delivery tracking page.
For merchants who book Ninja Van through Shippit but on their own direct negotiated rates with this courier, customers tickets must be raised through the Ninja Van support channels.