What services are available.
- Road express
How to activate.
Shippit currently only allows you to connect your own DFE account to Shippit (BYO).
New DFE account.
To discuss new account suitability you will need to contact DFE and notify them that you would like to integrate your account with Shippit. Once set up you can then integrate your account with Shippit.
Existing DFE account.
If you would prefer to use your own carrier account please email email@example.com and provide the following information.
Once received, please allow 3 to 4 days for configuration to be completed. Your Shippit configuration specialist will confirm via email once it's ready to go!
- Account Information
- API Key for Tracking
- Site ID - 4 to 5 digits if you have multiple despatch points; otherwise, we will just input 000
- Site Indicator
- Rate Card - in editable spreadsheet format
- Fuel Surcharge
- Specify if you need it for Shippit staging and/or production.
Unsupported DFE services.
Shippit's integration with Direct Freight Express currently does not support:
- RateType PALLET - CTN is supported
- Cubic Weight Declaration - cubic volume should still influence chargeable weight, but the Weight Declaration type sent through the manifest requires dimensions to be provided
- Tailgate Surcharge
- Hand Unload
- 3rd Party Pick-ups, Return-to-Sender, and Redirection
- Saturday Pick-up and Delivery
- Insurance Amounts
- Dangerous Goods