With delivery parcel volumes set to break new records this peak season, these dates may change as carrier networks work hard to meet transit times. Don't stress - our team will be working closely with our carrier partners to ensure our cut-off dates are up-to-date, communicated with our customers and published for our customers.
Recommended Cut-Off Dates by Coastal Zone.
To ensure your orders are delivered by the 25th of December, they will need to be collected before the below dates:
- East to West - 16 December
- East to East - 18 December
- West to West - 18 December
- Everywhere Else - 14 December
- Same City - 21 December
- 22 December
Same Day (Priority) Delivery
23 December, before 1 pm
International Delivery (From Australia)
- To New Zealand - 15 December
- To USA - 11 December
- To South East Asia - 14 December
- To Rest of World - 8th December
Key Coastal Zones
East Coast (SYD, ACT, BNE, MEL)
West Coast (PER)
- Everywhere else (ADL, DRW, TAS)
Closures & Limited Operations. ⚠️
Shippit and it's partnered carriers will be closed and not operating on National Public Holidays mentioned below:
- Friday 25 December(Christmas Day)
- Monday 28th December (Boxing Day Public Holiday)
- Friday 1 January (New Years Day)
Pickup Limitations. ⚠️
On days where parcel volumes are highest, carriers will focus on completing deliveries and may limit pick-ups from senders.
Again, with delivery volumes forecast to be significant this peak season, please plan ahead to avoid disappointment, especially with regards to pick-ups, redeliveries and other enquiries.
Check notable sales events this 2020 peak season here.