How pickups work.
Once an order is booked on Shippit we'll automatically send the manifest and pickup information to the carrier who'll then upload your booking or manifest, and allocate the pickup driver where required.
Pickup cut-off times.
- Standard carriers collect within 1 business day.
- Express & overnight carriers usually collect a lot quicker than standard carriers so you can expect a pickup within a few hours of booking on Shippit.
- If you have booked a priority (sameday) order, please refer to our Sameday Guide.
- To rebook a pickup, please contact Shippit support who will reach out to the carrier for you.
IMPORTANT: Regardless of the service type, it is crucial to ensure all goods are ready when you book or manifest in Shippit otherwise you may be charged a futile fee for not having the goods ready when the driver arrives.
Arranging regular pickups.
- If you have high shipping volumes, please contact your Shippit representative to book in a regular pickup.
- Once you have regular pickups booked there is no need to request another pickup as the driver will collect on the following scheduled day.
- If you're experiencing issues with an agreed regular pickup schedule, please reach out to support for help.
Cancelling a pickup.
Priority Sameday orders must be cancelled by Shippit, please contact support via phone, Livechat, or email.
Standard and Express orders can be cancelled from within Shippit, see below.
- Simply navigate to the TRACK page within the Shippit App and search the order.
- Select Cancel Delivery and we'll send the carrier a notification to cancel the pickup.
- Note: if the driver has already attempted collection, a futile fee may apply.