With millions of delivery bookings made on Shippit every week, we’re continuously monitoring carrier performance.
We've distilled all that data into this transit time matrix which is designed to give you real-time data, enabling you to make the right decisions for your business!
This week's highlights & recommendations:
- Most standard services are still experiencing delays of 1 or 2 days in key delivery lanes.
- Aramex (Fastway) is experiencing heavy processing delays in its Melbourne depot due to excessive volume and backlog. Several staff members have needed to isolate due to a positive Covid-19 case which has obviously impacted staffing.
- Aramex will soon impose weight/size restrictions on its service in heavy volume areas such as Sydney & Melbourne, communications are set to follow within 48 hours.
- Domestic delays are set to continue as we get closer to Christmas so we strongly suggest to de-risk your business by setting up alternative express carriers on your Shippit carrier profile where possible. Check out carrier compatibility in our Carrier Overview and to kick things off, reach out to our Shippit support team!
- New Zealand Post continues to limit their pickup services to avoid major disruptions within their delivery network. See more on NZ Post service disruptions here.
Click the below links to view a high-res image: