With millions of delivery bookings made on Shippit every week, we’re continuously monitoring carrier performance.
We've distilled all that data into this transit time matrix which is designed to give you real-time data, enabling you to make the right decisions for your business!
This week's highlights & recommendations:
- Most standard services are still experiencing delays in key delivery lanes.
- Allied Express currently has a good network capacity and can also cater for larger freight & pallets. Check out our NEW Carrier Network Gauge to see how the networks are travelling.
- CouriersPlease has informed us that they're WA lanes are still strugling. It's advised to the use an express carrier service instead if delivery time is crucial, see the full article here.
- Domestic delays are set to continue as we get closer to Christmas so we strongly suggest to de-risk your business by setting up alternative express carriers on your Shippit carrier profile where possible. Check out carrier compatibility in our Carrier Overview and to kick things off, reach out to our Shippit support team!
- New Zealand Post has removed it's pickup restrictions as of 16th Nov, see the full article here.
Click the below links to view a high-res image: