Thursday 8th July.
With several states still seeing an increase in covid cases, Neway's policy is remaining the same until further notice and no deliveries will be taken inside private residences (see below).
Monday 28th June.
Further to Neway's change in delivery process on Friday, please see the latest changes below:
Delivery/pick-up locations will be contacted in advance to confirm they are open and available to despatch/receive. Home deliveries will be limited to the front door or garage, no deliveries will be taken inside private residences. Receivers will be advised of the delivery restrictions at the time of scheduling.
Deliveries into private residences will continue under the following conditions:
- Customer Service at time of scheduling delivery will confirm with receiver:
- No household members are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Confirm delivery to the door/garage only.
- Neway drivers to ask and record customer’s names and sign on their behalf on their PDA’s.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m.
- Hygiene standards to be maintained, i.e., washing hands, sanitizing vehicles, etc.
Friday 25th June.
Neway makes sure to adopt all best practice guidelines to ensure the safety of all employees and customers.
To that effect and considering the current Covid-19 restrictions in Sydney, Neway will only allow delivery to the front door or garage for hotspot locations and will not be able to position and unpack within a home until the current restrictions are lifted.
Below are some of the current hotspot suburbs. Be sure to check the latest list of Hotspot areas here.
- The Greater Sydney region including the Central Coast, Shellharbour, Blue Mountains and Wollongong local government areas
- City of Sydney, Waverley, Randwick, Canada Bay, Inner West, Bayside, and Woollahra local government areas.
Alternatively, and if this is not suitable for existing deliveries, Neway is happy to hold the freight for redelivery when the restrictions are lifted.
Please contact Shippit support for assistance if you are currently using Neway services so we can assist where possible!