The same-day delivery market is growing, and for some online shoppers, even that isn’t fast enough. Luckily, Drive Yello offers ‘near-instant’ delivery, with over 12,000 drivers across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Drive Yello helps businesses provide a quick last mile delivery service to their customers and is ideal for those clients wanting to offer delivery within a matter of hours.
Shippit gives you access to this crowdsourced courier solution for either a shift or a single on-demand delivery.
Delivery <3 hours.
Priority now / On demand.
Does Drive Yello accept dangerous goods?
No, Drive Yello will not transport any type of dangerous goods.
Can I ship alcohol with Drive Yello?
- Yes however valid 18+ID must be provided by the receiver at the time of delivery.
- If the receiver does not have the relevant ID, the order will be returned to the sender at their expense.
- The driver under goes specific training in order to deliver alcohol and reserves the right to refuse delivery due to insufficient ID.
- Authority to leave (safe drop) is not available with these types of deliveries.
Does Drive Yello accept heavy or bulky freight?
- No, Drive Yello has weight & size limits (see above).
- Any under-declared goods will be invoiced by Shippit accounts once the carrier has charged for the corrected weight.
How to start shipping with Drive Yello.
If you would like to activate Drive Yello On-Demand, our Config Team can set this up for you within 24hours usually. Check out their guide here.
Can I bring my own rates (i.e connect my own carrier account)?
Yes, if you would prefer to use your own negotiated rates, let us know.
When shipping OnDemand, be sure to check out On-Demand-Delivery-The-What-Why-and-How
Pickup & Collection.
Cancel an order.
- Please contact Shippit support
- If the driver has not yet been called out to the job cancellation is free of charge otherwise, futile charges will apply.
- Once the order is in transit, it will be charged at full price.
Rebooking a Pickup.
- Only Shippit can authorise changes to Drive Yello orders, please contact Shippit support
- A new order will be required for futile pickups.
- Drive Yello is crowd sourced therefore, pickup is due to availability however normally happens within 3 hours.
- Drive Yello does not currently offer direct phone numbers for their drivers. If you need to discuss your collection please contact Shippit support directly.
High volume collections.
- Please send indicative daily volumes for pre-approval and setup to email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions.
Is there an option for authority to leave?
- Priority deliveries will always require a signature (or contactless name check) unless ATL is provided by the receiver.
- If the receiver is not home the driver will try to call them to confirm a safe place to leave the goods.
- If the receiver cannot be reached, the goods will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
Can I request a return to sender?
- Yes, however we must be able to reach the driver before delivery.
- Please contact Shippit support to request this and we'll check if it's possible.
- Charges will apply to return to the sender.
You'll find our recommended packaging guidelines here.
What insurance is available?
There is no complimentary insurance when booking with this carrier through Shippit. This means no claims for compensation can be lodged in the event something gets broken or goes missing.
To protect the full retail value of your deliveries during transit, you can enable Shippit Transit Protection.
Are there surcharges?
For an extensive list of all carrier surcharges, click here.