To give you more control over how couriers are allocated to orders, we've added a new set of conditions across order, product and packaging details.
You can now create rules to define how couriers are allocated based on:
- Product SKU: Also known as Stock Keeping Unit. This is not case sensitive.
- Product Line ID: For stock-keeping purposes, the product line ID represents the product line associated with a product. This is not case sensitive.
- Product Price: This is also known as the retail value of the product.
- Product Title: This is not case sensitive.
These details may be synced through your integration with Shippit or located in Shippit for each order, under 'Product Details'.
- Packaging Type: This refers to the custom Package Types created in your Settings.
- Created Day of the Week: This refers to the day of the week an order was created.
- Created Between Time of Day: This refers to if an order was created between a time window defined between a 'Start Time' and 'End Time'.
- Created Between Dates: This refers to if an order was created between a period defined by a 'Start Date' and 'End Date'.
- Total Order Value: This is the sum of the retail value (i.e. price) of all the products in an order.
- Order Deadweight: For a single order, this is the sum of the deadweight of all included parcels.
- Order Volumetric Weight: For a single order, this is the sum of the volumetric weight of all included parcels. Volumetric weight is calculated by length (in cm) * width (in cm) * height (in cm) * 250 in kg.
Learn more about the Rules Engine
Check out our dedicated support section here.