|Dead Weight Limit||< 40 kgs|
|Cubic Volume Limit||
< 0.16 m3
|Max Length||< 1.80 m|
Pickup & Collection.
Cancel or rebook a pickup.
You'll need to contact Shippit support and we'll cancel or rebook it for you.
You are not charged to rebook a failed pickup unless the order has been futiled by the carrier (the driver has tried to collect and been unable to).
See How Pickups Work for more info.
Standard courier drivers operate on run schedules so a specific time cannot be given however collection can happen anywhere up until 6pm usually.
Please allow 1 business day for collection.
Allied does not currently offer direct phone numbers for their drivers. If you need to discuss your collection please contact Shippit support directly.
What can and can't be shipped?
Are 18+ deliveries accepted (e.g alcohol)?
Yes, see Restricted or Dangerous Goods.
Authority to leave (current terms of carriage).
- If a customer is not home, the driver will leave a card for redelivery to be booked online. If there is a popshop close by the driver can also deliver to a popshop for receiver collection.
- ATL is available once in flight ‘in transit’ but not ‘with driver’ and is an option in Shippit customer notifications. The driver will not leave goods unattended unless authority to leave has been provided.
- Shippit is unable to provide ATL, the customer must do so online once an attempted delivery has been made and card left.
- Ultimately it is up to the driver to deem it safe to leave If there is nowhere safe to leave the package, it will be returned to the depot for redelivery.
Authority to leave (covid-19 terms).
- Between Mar 2020 - 28th feb 2021, CouriersPlease defaulted to contactless (ATL) delivery where safe. Website article here.
- ATL orders are not be eligible for insurance claims.
Collection points - POPSHOPS.
- Drivers will deliver to a popshop if the customers is not home and has not provided ATL
- The popshop will be the closest one within their run which may not be the closest to the customers address
- Once delivered to a popshop we're unable to request redelivery (unless exceptional case escalated to Team Leader)
- Search popshops and poppoints here https://www.couriersplease.com.au/deliverychoices
- PopPoints have a pin code access, this code should be noted on the receiver's card. If not, they simply need to contact CouriersPlease customer care for a new pin.
Redirection & redelivery.
- Shippit cannot handle redirections.
- Redelivery can be booked by the customer online once carded by the first delivery attempt. The card will contain instructions to do this online free of charge after one attempt to deliver only.
Regional & agent deliveries.
- CouriersPlease will onforward using a variety of carriers including Australia Post and Border Express.
- They will follow the initial delivery instruction provided on the order (i.e if ATL instruction).
Return to sender.
- Contact corporate services to arrange RTS. Not guaranteed if with a third party carrier for delivery.
- Cost may require a new label at the client’s expense.
Heavy & bulky freight.
- Any under-declared goods will be invoiced by Shippit accounts once CourierPlease has re-weighed and charged for the goods.
Damaged or lost goods.
There is complimentary insurance when booking with CouriersPlease through Shippit on our account only.
This covers the wholesale value of goods only, not including freight, GST, excise, or replacements.
A deductible excess fee applies to all eligible claims.
Terms and conditions can be found HERE.
To protect the full value of your deliveries during transit, ensure you enable Shippit Transit Protection for all orders.